Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Leavin' On a Jet Plane

I admit it, I've been neglecting my blogs. I haven't had time to do anything but work lately, barely even sleep. I am proud to say that I can still put out a good work product at 4am. The storm has passed and soon I will be in one of my favorite places...Vegas!!! My ears are still not functioning properly so I'm hoping the plane ride is not too painful. My back problem has also gotten worse. Not only is there a bulging disc, but the disc is also torn. This makes sitting or standing for too long painful. I have to be really really careful with my back...I'm not even supposed to vacuum, but that means my house hasn't been vacuumed. All my new shoes are feeling abandoned as well and the only flat shoes I have are keds and flip flops so I have not been wearing my new clothes either.

Hopefully I'll win the mega millions jack pot and then I'll have a lot more time to blog.

No comments: