Wednesday, December 29, 2010

When I Grow Up...

I wonder if kids today dream of becoming a reality star when they grow up.  I remember wanting to be a a truck driver (thanks to BJ & The Bear), an astronomer and a cook in my own restaurant.  Today it seems like the easiest way to riches is to be a reality star.  Kim Kardashian made $6M for doing what???  Audrina Patridge made $3.5M.  Even The Situation made $2M.  The reality star of the moment makes more in one year than most people make in their lifetime.  Something is wrong here.  I have not seen this 16 and Pregnant thing, but I hope kids (and adults) don't start doing stupid life changing things just to try to become a reality star.  Oops, Balloon Boy's dad already did.

What did you want to be when you were a kid?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the situation made 2mil? WTF?