Thursday, December 3, 2009

Unhappy Anniversary

One year ago today my life changed. I was in a seemingly minor car accident...and have been in pain ever since. It's been a year of frustration and many many medical appointments. I have written about this a little bit, but I mostly hide my pain. I try to suck it up when I'm around other people and only my husband really sees me suffer. I had been doing quite a bit better but took an unexpected turn for the worse last week...but nobody around me will really know it. I know there are things in life a lot worse than this so I try to keep positive.

1 comment:

Canine Crusader said...

Live Like you were dying. I don't listen to country much anymore, but that's one song I really like. Come back and tell us what happened after the accident and what you are suffering from. I had a seemingly minor accident, two teenagers rear-ended us at a red light in 2004. The police asks if we had any injuries - nope, we were fine. The next morning I couldn't move my neck, and it hurt for two weeks. Since then, five years later, my husband swears I have a pinched nerve. It hurts a lot and sometimes into my shoulder. Thanks for visiting our five dog blog today.