Monday, July 18, 2011

My New Business!!!

It's official...I'm a small business owner!  There's not much to it yet, but Palm Paradise Travel is all mine and it will be whatever I make it.  I'm in the process of getting everything set up and then I'll be open for business.  This isn't like all my other ideas where I just talk about them.  I'm doing my best to not overwhelm myself to the point where I do nothing.  I'm taking it one step at a time.  I have the LLC set up and a tax ID number and a few other things are in the works like the logo and web site.   It might take another month or so to get it all up and running, but very soon, I will be a travel consultant for my very own company.  I will be focusing on the Caribbean, Mexico, Hawaii and cruises, but will be able to book other places as well.  Oh, and I'm not quitting a my day job.  This will be an at home business on nights and weekends.  More details to come!

So...anyone want to book a vacation???

1 comment:

Laura said...

Awesome! Congratulations! Unfortunately I just bought my tickets to Hawaii earlier this week and that's likely to be my only vacation for eons due to my parsite. But If I have any vacations on the horizon, I will think of you!

I think this is awesome!