Sunday, November 9, 2008

Let It Snow

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I am ready for it to snow. Since we moved here the snow has caused me a lot of anxiety....mostly around driving in it and shoveling the driveway, both of which I hate. I've gotten used to driving in snow (4WD helps), but I still don't like shoveling the driveway. I wish there were some kids around here who wanted to make some money. I would gladly pay someone to do it. There are lots of kids...just none of them seem to need any money. I prefer it to snow on the weekends though so I can stay in my pajamas and eat pancakes all day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL @ pajamas and eating pancakes! Love it! I feel the same way. We are fortunate (for now) that we don't have to shovel, but driving in the snow S-U-C-K-S!!! Especially with people who can't drive under normal conditions... ugh. I'm so not looking forward to it. I'd rather crawl under a rock and sleep until Spring!