Monday, March 29, 2010

Time Flies

Time flies when you're having fun, but also when you're busy. Days and weeks just go by lately and I didn't even realize it's been almost a week since I posted something here. I'm still super busy at work and I don't see it slowing down at all. We went into DC over the weekend for dinner and saw Chelsea Handler's stand up act. The opener was much better this time around (Heather McDonald), but Chelsea used a lot of material I had heard before or read in her book. I didn't enjoy her last book very much. It felt like she was forced to write it and she didn't really want to. I started baking dog treats again last night. I'm going to try to focus on just six products to keep things simple. I hired a graphic designer to do a header for my Caribbean blog, but she can't start for about a month which gives me some time to get some of the content ready. That's all for now!

No comments: