Sunday, May 16, 2010

P in Bikini

I'm back from vacation and reality has already set in. I'll be writing more about the vacation in the coming days, but I just wanted to quickly tell you all that I decided to get over my issues with my body and wear a bikini! I actually felt less self conscious wearing it than my skirted tankinis. I felt like I fit in more, not that it matters. There were people who looked better than me, and some that looked worse, but I realized it just didn't matter. The best part is that my husband liked it! Here's even a picture...I do have shorts on here though since it was a beach bar/restaurant that our boat stopped at.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Dude, are your freaking kidding me? You look fabulous. I can honestly say, it's all in your head. I would kill to look like that in a bikini!

Jennk said...

Girl! You look fantastic! Stop with your body issues because you look great and hubby agrees..see ;)

Al said...

You look wonderful! All your hard work really shows! You should be proud, you are rocking the bikini!