Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sunday Stealing: The Oh My! Meme, Part One

This is from the Sunday Stealing meme a week or two ago.  I shortened it because the original was way too long.

1. The phone rings; who don't you want it to be?
Anyone with bad news about any of my family members.  I'm still worried about someone.

2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
The county I live in doesn't actually let you bring carts into the lot, you have to bring your car up...so I usually shop in the next county over or carry everything to the car.  But given the chance...yes, I return the cart.

3. What was the last compliment that someone gave you?
The immigration lady at the airport told me my passport picture was good.

4. Do you play the lottery?
Only when it gets up over $200M.

5. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, who would you want with you?
MacGyver

6. When was the last time that you lied?
I can't remember (or just now...)

7. Name a song that could make you cry?
Amazing Grace.  It was the song played at my mom's funeral.

8. Are you pleased with your education?
Yep.  I'm glad I went to college before it got so competitive and expensive.  California has excellent public universities.

9. If your house was on fire, what thing would be the first thing you grabbed?
Husband, cats, photo albums

10. Do you think more about the past, present or future?
Future for sure.  I have big plans.  Not likely I will execute on any of them though.

11. What was the last adult magazine that you have read?
Adult magazine?  Does Caribbean Travel & Life count?

12. Where is your dream house located?
On the beach in Monarch Bay, Dana Point, CA or my more realistic goal is Laguna Niguel, CA

13. Have you tried bourbon? If yes, what type?
Yes, my parents used to give me sips when I was a kid if I couldn't sleep or had a cough (mom made cough syrup out of honey and bourbon).  These were the good old days.

14. Have you ever seen a male or female stripper?
Both in one place actually for a friend's bachelorette party in Vegas.

15. When was the last time you were at TGI Fridays?
Only once years ago...everything in the place was sticky and I haven't been back.

16. What was your favorite job?
Selling beer on top of the hill during concerts at the Santa Barbara Bowl while I was in college.

No comments: