Friday, July 30, 2010

American Idol Judges...Who's In and Who's Out???

Randy, J.Lo and Stephen?

I haven't watched American Idol in years. I think I watched the first 2 or 3 seasons and then got bored with it, and that was before Paula got all kooky. I didn't like all the "theme" weeks and wish they would let them sing whatever they wanted to sing to show us who they were.

Anyway, I'm recently fascinated by the shake up of the judges mainly because I think So You Think You Can Dance benefited from changing up their judges. There's been lots of rumors, and this may not be final, but sounds like Randy is staying (boooo) and J.Lo and Stephen Tyler are in to round out the judging panel. No more Ellen or Kara...which I have no comment on because I haven't watched since they were added.

I might actually watch an episode again to see if I like it again. What do you think of these changes?

No comments: