Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Diet # 463

I'm pretty good at losing weight.  I'm pretty awful at keeping it off.  It's almost like a game to see how much I can get away with and not gain weight.  It's a game I always lose.  So here I am now up 15 pounds from this time last year.  I started a new diet today and also started another Biggest Loser contest at my work to help stay motivated. 

On the bright side, I have learned to accept myself in a bathing suit...even a bikini.  No more old lady bathing suits for me!  No offense meant to anyone, of course.  A year ago I went out in public in a bikini for the first time as an adult.  Luckily the strings on the side make it "adjustable".  Even though I am up 15 pounds from this time last year, I still wore my bikini on the beach a couple weeks ago. 

So, here we go again...I want to fit into my clothes again.  Stay tuned for updates.

No comments: