Thursday, April 17, 2008

Thursday Thirteen - My Favorite Things








1. Food - Mexican and french fries

2. 21st Century Invention - iPod

3. Vacation Destination - Australia

4. Season - spring (the azaleas are getting ready to bloom!)

5. Adult Beverage - champagne

6. Non Adult Beverage - iced tea (since I gave up diet coke/pepsi)

7. Baseball Team - Los Angeles Dodgers

8. Flower - white rose

9. Website - tmz.com and tripadvisor.com

10. Smell - coffee brewing

11. Sound - waves crashing

12. Musical Group - U2

13. Ice Cream Flavor - Coffee Heath Bar Crunch


6 comments:

Tammy said...

You have some wonderful favorite things, Happy TT

Melanie said...

Mexican food and coffee..yum!

Anonymous said...

Hi ... i am visiting from Thursday Thirteen.

Have to agree with you about the waves crashing. We are heading to the beach in June and I can hardly wait.

It will be a perfect trip if I could get a cone of coffee heath bar crunch too. Yum.

Denise Patrick said...

A few of those are my favorites, too. Unfortunately, your favorite smell would give me a migraine.

Happy TT!

Anonymous said...

Mexican food, coffee and an Ipod. Sounds like a perfect day!

Anonymous said...

I don't share any of those faves with you but that's a very interesting list.