Sunday, January 4, 2009

Jenny Craig: Week 5

I'm back on track! I lost 4 pounds this week and now total 7 pounds. It feels good for it to be right after the holidays and have had lost weight during the last couple of months since I usually gain this time of year. Now my Jenny consultant says it is time to start weaning me off the Jenny food and planning meals on my own. I don't really want to do this, but I'll give it a try. I know I can't live on the JC food forever, but the weight is coming off so I don't really want to change anything until I get to my goal. The JC program starts weaning you off the JC food once you hit half way. I now weigh the same amount as I did before we found out we were moving to Virginia and my life was turned upside down. Finally...it only took a little over 4 years.

No comments: