Friday, January 2, 2009

Update

I am a behind on my blog postings because my headaches took a turn for the worse the day after Christmas. I've been pretty much out of commission from them. It feels like I have either been hit on top of the head with a bat or that the top of my head has been stabbed. The severity comes and goes, but I have had a headache non-stop since December 26th. That was with only a few days off from headaches since the first round ended two and a half weeks after the accident. I went back to the emergency room on Tuesday. They did another scan of my brain and it came back normal so they sent me on my way with something stronger for the pain, which I haven't taken since I don't like narcotics, and the same diagnosis as before (post concussion syndrome). I still have a headache today, but it is getting better.

No comments: