Thursday, February 7, 2013

Weight Watchers Week # 5

It was a good week!  I lost 2 pounds, even with the Super Bowl which included our traditional chicken nachos.  I admit I was not really sure how many points were in the nachos.  I did not count the chips and weigh the chicken and cheese, but I made a guesstimate of 20 points. 

Today has already been a tough day though.  For some reason I have been starving all day.  My stomach was rumbling all morning even after eating breakfast and drinking a big glass of water.  Now I am doing some stress eating.  Hopefully this will end soon and the rest of the week will go smoothly.  I want this week to be good since the following week is my BIG birthday and I'm going to celebrate rather than sulk over being old. 

I am still on track for 20 pounds by mid May for my vacation.

Here are the totals:
Week: -2.0
Total: -7.2

No comments: