Monday, September 22, 2008

Emmys Best & Worst Dressed

I don't usually watch award shows, but I do love to see what everyone wore! Here are my votes for best and worst dressed at the Emmys.

BEST DRESSED
Christina Applegate looked flawless! You would never guess she had surgery for breast cancer recently. I love the color of Brooke Shields' dress. These two women prove that you don't need to be twenty years old and 90 pounds to be beautiful in Hollywood.

Christina Applegate

















Brooke Shields


















WORST DRESSED
Lauren really should have done better. She designed this dress herself. Marcia and her dress just all seem to blend together and the fabric from Kathy's dress looks like it came off my grandma's couch.

Lauren Conrad

















Marcia Cross

















Kathy Griffin

3 comments:

Laura said...

I totally agree with you about Christina Applegate. I almost gasped out loud when I saw her. I disagree with you about Kathy Griffin though--I thought she looked fabulous too and liked her dress.

Anonymous said...

I didn't see the Emmy's, but I have to agree on all of these. Kathy's dress looks like a pattern that belongs on a couch. Lauren's is a great color, but looks like it's a maternity gown. Marcia - well - I have no words for how ugly that dress is.

I'm happy to see Christina Applegate looking so awesome!

Anonymous said...

how SAD I have em tivo'd and still havent watched (and the fashion police from E!) but seeing christina applegate choked me up entirely.