Saturday, February 7, 2009

Done

I haven't had time to post much lately. I have been really busy at work and was working late most nights. I went crazy on eating snacks and know my JC weigh will not be good tomorrow. I am ok with it though. This project has been weighing on me for a while and I finished today at around 4pm (yes, on Saturday) and feel so much better now. It was a beautiful day today with the temperature going up to 65! Unfortunately, I started my day with getting my eyes dilated and then once I could focus and read again, I had to work. We did get out for a walk at about 4pm though and it was still nice. One thing happened though that I could not believe. We saw a couple with a dog and they let the dog off the leash. It starting running toward something...then I saw it was chasing a deer! Why would someone let their dog chase a deer??? It seemed so cruel.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why did you have your eyes dilated? I hope you're ok.

I agree about the dog, seems odd and cruel to do that. What if the deer decided to attack the dog????

Congrats on your Jenny success!

Patrice said...

I'm still having headaches every day since the car accident so my eye dr. thought it would be a good idea to dilate my eyes to see if anything got jiggled around back there. No problems though.