Friday, February 13, 2009

Let the Games Begin!

The kitchen remodel is (hopefully) about to start! It is scheduled for February 23rd and tonite we have the walk through. This weekend we plan on packing up the kitchen and setting up a mini kitchen in the office. I really hope everything goes as planned. I told my husband to expect me to break down crying at least once. To add to the stress of the kitchen remodel...I now have 3 family members coming to visit in April...before the kitchen will be done! I really wish they would have picked other dates, but they didn't, so now I'm preparing for guests while going thru the remodel and they will have to deal with the noise/mess while they are here. Not really how I wanted my dad to see my house for the first time. We also don't have sleeping arrangements for all 3 of them in the house so I'm turning another room into a guest room. So far I scraped the wallpaper and now I need to paint and get furniture.

No comments: