Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thursday Thirteen: Random Thoughts










I've been having a hard time coming up with topics for the Thursday Thirteen lately, so here are 13 random things on my mind lately.

1. This economy really has me spooked because anything could happen. I'm just hoping that my husband and I stay employed until things turn around.

2. For a long time I've wanted to become a financial advisor because I enjoy helping people with financial issues. The problem with it is that it is really more of a sales job. I'm thinking about taking online courses toward becoming a CFP (Certified Financial Planner) to see if it's something I really want to pursue.

3. Why is Jennifer Aniston going to the Academy Awards?

4. Brad Pitt was nominated for Best Actor?

5. One of my cats is successfully losing weight. He's gone from 18 pounds to 15.5 pounds (goal is 14 per the vet). The other cat needs to lose weight too, but has gone from 13 to only 12.6 (goal is 12 per the vet). This has been over about 2 and half years.

6. Suri is now way cuter than Shiloh.

7. Winter will soon be coming to an end. I'm ready for warm evenings on the deck drinking margaritas and eating chips & salsa.

8. I really want to go back to St. John.

9. What if I don't like the new kitchen when it's all done?

10. Will my neck and back ever get better? I still have daily pain from the car accident.

11. I love the TV show Friday Night Lights. I have been watching the past seasons from Netflix and I don't want it to end.

12. What is it going to be like having contractors in my house and no kitchen for who knows how long?

13. I can't believe all the people from elementary school and high school that I have reconnected with on Facebook.

No comments: