Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I'm Not a Morning Person, But...

My latest attempt at an exercise routine is a 6am women's only boot camp type program. I signed up for a one week trial to see how I like it and if I'm able to get myself out of bed on time. So far so good! I have been for two days now and I like it. It is hard getting up at 5:30, but once I'm out of the house I'm fine. I have been very sleepy at work though since I haven't been getting to bed early enough. This is a different environment than my try at kickboxing a few months ago when Master W yelled in my face the entire time. The trainers at this place are nice, helpful and encouraging, but still push me. Unless something goes horribly wrong later this week, I plan on signing up for a month to see if I can stick with it. It's a great feeling to be done with a work out by 7am.

No comments: