Wednesday, September 29, 2010

# 1 Procrastinator

To say I procrastinate is an under statement.  A month or two ago something cracked my windshield and the crack keeps extending.  It's right in the center and doesn't bother me so I haven't bothered getting fixed.  Problem is, the fine Commonwealth of Virginia requires something called a safety inspection to be done each year and I know it won't pass with the cracked windshield.  My current safety sticker expires tomorrow, as does my car registration and I still have to get it smog tested.  The same place that does the safety inspection does the smog testing so I need the windshield before the safety/smog gets done.  To make things worse, these tests are mostly done at gas stations and you have to sit in your car and wait in line and the lines get really long at the end of the month.  I just set up a place to come fix the windshield here at work and then I'll be spending the rest of my day at the gas station, then the DMV to pay the registration.  Oh, and we are supposed to have a tropical storm/depression come through here tomorrow as well.  Great planning on my part, but I only have myself to blame.
 

No comments: