Sunday, March 17, 2013

Weight Watchers Week # 10

Fail.  Epic fail.  Life stress got me way off track for the last week and a half.  I couldn't even bring myself to go to the WW meeting.  My husband and I had some serious talks about some big decisions we needed to make and it really stressed me out.  I gained 1.8 pounds.  My official weigh in day was Thursday morning and I haven't gotten back on track.  Friday night I gorged myself while out with friends and then Saturday we went out for fondue and had all 4 courses.  Melted cheese and chocolate is healthy, right?  I tried today to get a plan to get back on track by going to Jenny Craig to stock up on food so I could start fresh Monday morning...but they were closed!  Ack.  They changed their hours since I had last been there on a Sunday.  I am going to try to get there tomorrow morning, but it is supposed to be snowing so we'll see.  I am sure I have gained more since Thursday than the 1.8.  I need motivation! 

Week +1.8
Overall -7.4

1 comment:

Al said...

Stress sucks! It ruins everything! I hope you guys come to a decision that makes the most sense and makes you happy.