Thursday, January 24, 2013

Weight Watchers Week # 3

It was a good week!  The Jenny Craig food helped kick start me again and kept my portions in check.  I only drank one night which helped as well since alcohol is a lot of points.  I lost 2 pounds this week which puts me over the 5 pound total mark now.  Yay!  I was even motivated to get to my meeting early this morning while it was snowing.  Another thing I am proud of is that I went to the movies and did not have any candy.  It's a tradition in our house to stop at the grocery store before a movie and boxes of candy.  This time I just brought a Jenny Craig bar with me instead.  My husband was even good too and brought a bag of Jenny Craig cereal for this snack.  He was not pleased with this, but said he wasn't getting candy if I wasn't. 

This coming week I have a big challenge.  I am taking a cooking class on making Asian dumplings.  I signed up for it a long time ago and still want to take it, but I will need to limit my tastings.

I just booked a vacation for May so now I have even more motivation.  My pants are already fitting better after losing just 5 pounds.

Here are the totals.

Week: -2.0
Overall: -5.2  

No comments: